Not a ton of news to report this month but didn’t want to leave anyone hanging (assuming there are folks out there who are still following this story…). A few stats to get you started:
- Members: 492
- Completed Q&A: 768
- We keep chipping away at feature tweaks (mostly based on member feedback)
- We’ve gotten some nice feedback from some folks in the BlogHer network and are cautiously optimistic that the goodwill will spread
- We see glimmers of an uptick in organic question velocity, coming primarily from what we think of as “advice” or “resource” blogs – e.g., Yoshithin, Always Foot Care
- Somehow we let Movable Type integration fall off our priority list, blocking adoption by some folks who really liked the idea (it’s back on and in progress)
- Our right rail cleanup hasn’t (yet) improved our AdSense CTR, so we’re still upside-down on our hosting costs ($34/month – covering that cost is the only real financial goal for the product).
- Overall adoption and organic question velocity haven’t shown meaningful acceleration, meaning we still have some work to do to find product-market fit.
That’s it for this month. As always, if you have questions, feedback or suggestions, just fire away.